PREVIEW THE BOOK TRAILERS, visit our Authors’ Pages below.
The Inspired Caregiver is “a must” for you if:
• You have suddenly become a caregiver
• You are caring for a loved one who has Alzheimer’s or another type of Dementia
• You are caring for a difficult person (Could it be they have Narcissistic Personality Disorder?)
• You feel feelings of guilt, overwhelm, resentment, irritability, and/or depression
• You place your needs last on your daily priority list
• You feel lonely, isolated, and hesitant to ask for help
• You feel as if your life isn’t yours anymore
Caregiving isn’t for the weak! To stay healthy, every day matters! We need to claim our nutrients, claim our rest, claim our “me” time!
The Inspired Caregiver shows you how to:
• Balance life and caregiving responsibilities
• Care for Yourself While Caring for Others
• Eliminate Guilt and Other Useless, Negative Emotions
• Identify and Respond to the Warning Signs of Burnout
• Transform Yourself Into an Inspired Caregiver, And More!
If you are a caregiver, this is a book you dog ear, underline, write in, and keep with you throughout your caregiving journey for inspiration and strength. The information in this book, if implemented, might save YOUR life.