“I tried my best to care for my mom with dementia, but after seeing Teepa I realized that there is a lot I simply didn’t know.
I understand my mom much better now, and I feel so much more confident in my care for her. Thank you Teepa for helping me reconnect with my mom.”
“I wish I had known this earlier” is the most common response of caregivers that see Teepa Snow for the first time.
Learn with Teepa now and experience how the right approach can make all of the difference.
En “Llenando el día con Significado” Teepa explains
– the difference between simple entertainment and engaging projects that stimulate brain activity
– how to create engaging and affordable activities to give back moments of joy and happiness to patients with special challenges, such as those with early onset, tendencies for elopement, falls, and more
– how to build care partner skills
– how to create an inviting & safe environment
– which key activities to consider at different disease stages
– 2.5 hours of tips, techniques and advice from a seasoned caregiving expert
– individual workshop chapters for quick access
– link to downloadable presentation slides for quick information recall when you’re on the go
View video excerpts now on YouTube at http://goo.gl/RZfBH and http://goo.gl/ryl2o .
Who is Teepa Snow?
Teepa Snow is an Occupational Therapist with over 30 yrs of experience who cared for two family members with dementing illnesses herself.
The combination of her formal training and “been-there-done-that” skills enable Teepa to help caregivers with tried-and-true solutions.
She goes in and out of character as a typical person with Alzheimer’s to demonstrate common issues and problems to help care providers learn new ways of thinking and managing their own behaviors for better results.