“I tried my best to care for my mom with dementia, but after seeing Teepa I realized that there is a lot I simply didn’t know. I understand my mom much better now, and I feel so much more confident in my care for her. Thank you Teepa for helping me reconnect with my mom.”
“I wish I had known this earlier” is the most common response of caregivers that see Teepa Snow for the first time. Learn with Teepa now and experience how the right approach can make all of the difference.
En “La progresión de la demencia” Teepa explains
– how to tell apart different disease stages to better adapt your caregiving techniques
– why patients in later stages can’t relax their muscles and how to safely handle them to avoid bruising
– how to reduce the risk of falls
– how to safeguard your relationship with the patient as the disease progresses
– how to reduce unwanted behaviors by controlling the environment and effectively shifting their focus
– about appropriate activities (for an in depth activity program also see “Llenando el día con Significado”)
– 2 hours of tips and techniques from a seasoned caregiving expert
– individual workshop chapters for quick access
– link to downloadable presentation slides for quick information recall when you’re on the go
View video excerpts now on YouTube at http://goo.gl/7d7oi and http://goo.gl/Uvsnb .
Who is Teepa Snow?
Teepa Snow is an Occupational Therapist with over 30 yrs of experience who cared for two family members with dementing illnesses herself.
The combination of her formal training and “been-there-done-that” skills enable Teepa to help caregivers with tried-and-true solutions.
She goes in and out of character as a typical person with Alzheimer’s to demonstrate common issues and problems to help care providers learn new ways of thinking and managing their own behaviors for better results. .